Understanding which of SAP’s warehousing solutions best fits the needs of your business (and budget) is a tough ask. Especially when taking into account all of the literature that is currently out there purporting to help you make, what will be a profoundly important strategic decision. That said, we have developed, through many years of implementation experience, The Config Team Balanced Scorecard which helps guide you through the process in a logical manner.
It allows you to come up with the right weightings for your business to give you the reassurance that you are making the right decision. it’s not salesman led, it’s led by you. We’re just there to support you through the process.
Our balanced scorecard works by:
- Giving each functionality requirement a weighting factor.
- Giving each functionality requirement an importance to business factor.
- Assessing the ability to meet the functionality requirement measured using WM.
- Assessing the ability to meet the functionality requirement measured using EWM.
- Using the above information to help to identify the best system for your business.
The right solution for today and tomorrow
Solutions are designed with your future needs in mind. We use a template approach so you can roll out your solutions to other warehouses, and even globally if you need to.
More EWM projects than any other consultancy
You need functional and technical EWM Consultants that are experienced in blueprint design, testing and implementation project phases. We've got the largest pool of EWM talent in the UK.
Independent, honest advice - no sales pitch
We’re not here to promote any specific products or companies. All we want is to find your perfect solution.
Know what’s best for you. WM or EWM
The balanced scorecard uses your own metrics. It allows you to make your own decision based on what’s important to you.